Transdisciplinary Consulting Firm
Motive force in the design of humanitarian and development action
The humanitarian and developmental crisis stems from a crisis in our practice which is suffering from a lack of holistic thinking and action. Many perspectives shape the humanitarian and development situation, but all too often, each one looks only to its own goals and approaches.
The only way we can make a real difference and meaningful impact on the global and local humanitarian and developmental action is through holistic and integrated approach to research, planning, communication, action design, and policy, wherein all work collaboratively toward the common goal for a better, just and safe world for everyone.
We support humanitarian agencies and NGOs, the private sector, communities, government agencies, regional and development organizations in transforming to be more fit for future and capable of thriving through the complex and dynamic changes occurring throughout the world in order to more effectively meet the humanitarian and development challenges.
- System planning, strategies and development
- Program planning and design, strategies and development
- Program assessment and evaluation
- Financing and grant management
- Content research, creation and development
- Information, education and communication content design
- Risk communication and community engagement
- DRRM strategies and planning
- DRRM research, knowledge, learning and development
- DRRM advocacy
Above A rural primary school in Battambang, Cambodia – still operating after being damaged by strong wind. Photo by Phorn Phien, school principal, 2013.
Left A rural primary school in Battambang, Cambodia – still operating after being damaged by strong wind. Photo by Phorn Phien, school principal, 2013.